If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Site Supervisor Jobs Blackwater QLD
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Use your leadership skills in a diverse, collaborative team
- Housing allowance or camp accommodation provided on a 7&7 roster
About Site Supervisor Jobs Blackwater QLD:
Reporting into the Site Manager you will actively lead and manage diverse team members to safely and successfully deliver equipment availability and daily production plans in accordance with customer and their company’s values, legislation and HSEQ procedures.
This role requires a strong commitment to driving zero harm culture and will require a person with a strong character who has the ability to coordinate, plan and manage to achieve desired outcomes.
A strong focus on continuous improvement, and customer service are essential.
To be successful in this role you will be a collaborative leader having the capability to impact and influence, whilst mentoring and coaching to ensure each member is working at their full potential.
Along with your excellent technical and interpersonal skills, you will display the following:
- Ability to engage with all parts of the business
- Sound experience within a supervisory role
- Solid operational experience within the explosives/mining industry
- Understanding of legislative requirements
- Understanding and implementing site specific requirements
- SSAN Clearance
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Drivers Licence
- QLD Shotfirer licence (desirable)
- S123 /G2 Certification (desirable)
Your ability to develop and manage customer relationships while understanding customer profitability will see you thrive in this dynamic environment.
Benefits for Site Supervisor Jobs Blackwater QLD:
- They are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Housing allowance or camp accommodation provided
- An above market attractive salary package is offered
- Employee Assistance program as well as other employee benefits
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on the change and future vision.
About the Company:
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is a ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, they add value for their customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
They provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.