Multi-Skilled Heavy Mobile Operators
They are seeking applications for experienced Multi-skilled Operators for an immediate start for projects based in Gladstone.
- Multiple roles
- Immediate start
- Day/nightshift rosters
Current positions available:
- Excavators (20T up to 125T)
- Water Carts
- HR License
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- 773 Rear Dumpers
At an absolute minimum we would expect that you:
- Hold the required RII's [...Learn about RII's] tickets, qualifications and a current driver’s license
- Have proven experience operating different machinery
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including functional assessment and drug and alcohol screening
McCosker Contracting is committed to maintaining a safe and productive workforce and as such they are seeking applicants who have a strong attitude towards safety and a solid work ethic.
- These are not FIFO/DIDO positions.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi-Skilled Heavy Mobile Operators Mining Job QLD