See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
C6 Crane Operators 5 week shut – FIFO Brisbane/ Townsville
Multiple mine site C6 Crane job Operators FIFO Brisbane QLD
- 5 week shut, 72-84 hours/week
- Must have Int/Adv Rigging and be happy to do Rigging work
- Must have previous mining experience
JDR Mining & Civil are seeking multiple mine site experienced C6 Crane Operators for a 5 week shut commencing in March 2018.
Applicants must have previous mining shutdown experience, preferably in extreme heat conditions, and be fit & capable of walking up & down lots of stairs within the plant. You should also be a team player, have a positive attitude and be an excellent problem solver.
Work will be on various sized cranes, operators must be willing to carry out rigging work to assist as required. FIFO will be offered from Brisbane or Townsville, meals, accommodation & transport are included.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- C6 high risk crane license
- Rigging high risk license (Int or Adv)
- Current working at heights (within 2 years)
- Current confined space (within 2 years)
- Be willing to be clean shaven every day & wear a respirator during your shift
Roster will be 13 shifts on, 1 shift off for the duration of the shutdown, working 12 hours (days and/or nights may be required). Pay rate is $45/hr flat rate.
To be considered for this work please apply online today
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Multiple mine site C6 Crane job Operators FIFO Brisbane QLD