If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operators Perth WA
Mobile Plant Operators upcoming Roles Perth WA
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST from experienced MOBILE PLANT OPERATORS for various upcoming roles based in the Perth metro area.
To be considered you will have experience operating 1 or more of the below machines:
- Front End Loader (Load rite experience highly desirable)
- Dump Truck (articulated)
- Work as part of an autonomous team/s
- Operate ethically and professionally at all times
- High achieving, results driven client/s
- Dynamic environment/s
- Recognition and appreciation
- Positive working relationships
- Potential temp to perm opportunities
- Minimum 2+ years experience operating 1 or more of the following Mobile Plant equipment – Dozers, Dump Trucks, Excavators, Loaders and/or Water-carts
- Relevant Nationally Accredited operator tickets
- Valid HR Drivers’ License
- White Card
- Previous proven experience within the Civil Industry
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Committed with an excellent work ethic
- Ability to undertake labouring work if/when required
- Ability to successfully undertake a Drug & Alcohol Screening
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Mobile Plant Operation: 1 year
196 Welshpool Rd, Welshpool WA 6106, Australia
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mobile Plant Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Mobile Plant Operators upcoming Roles Perth WA
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about salaries, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.