See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operators Perth WA
Mobile Plant Operators upcoming Roles Perth WA
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST from experienced MOBILE PLANT OPERATORS for various upcoming roles based in the Perth metro area.
To be considered you will have experience operating 1 or more of the below machines:
- Front End Loader (Load rite experience highly desirable)
- Dump Truck (articulated)
- Work as part of an autonomous team/s
- Operate ethically and professionally at all times
- High achieving, results driven client/s
- Dynamic environment/s
- Recognition and appreciation
- Positive working relationships
- Potential temp to perm opportunities
- Minimum 2+ years experience operating 1 or more of the following Mobile Plant equipment – Dozers, Dump Trucks, Excavators, Loaders and/or Water-carts
- Relevant Nationally Accredited operator tickets
- Valid HR Drivers’ License
- White Card
- Previous proven experience within the Civil Industry
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Committed with an excellent work ethic
- Ability to undertake labouring work if/when required
- Ability to successfully undertake a Drug & Alcohol Screening
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Mobile Plant Operation: 1 year
196 Welshpool Rd, Welshpool WA 6106, Australia
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mobile Plant Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Mobile Plant Operators upcoming Roles Perth WA
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.