Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Site Administrator – Maternity Leave Cover
Mining Site Administrator Underground Mine Maternity Kalgoorlie
RUC Mining Contractors is an established Western Australian Underground Contractor who is part of the global Murray & Roberts Group. RUC Mining is a diversified underground mining contractor with an extensive portfolio of completed and current projects throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific.
There will be a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Daily underground collation, reporting and filing
- Data entry
- Assisting OHS department with recording and producing safety and training records and documents
- Driving a small bus when required
- Assisting Maintenance department with collecting data and filing
- Ordering and maintain PPE and other office supplies
- Stock taking of supplies on site
- Liaising with Client to coordinate site clearances, site access and accommodation
Minimum Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 12 months Underground Mine site experience in an administrative role
- Intermediate experience with MS Office (Word and Outlook)
- Advance Excel skills to assist with Payroll sheets
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to operate a forklift
- Valid HR Drivers License or willing to obtain an HR license if successful
- Able to work 12 hour shifts
Successful applicants must be able to pass a pre- employment medical and obtain a National Police Clearance.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, thank you for your interest.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Site Administrator Underground Mine, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingClick Apply for Mining Site Administrator – Underground Mine Maternity Kalgoorlie