Mining Electrician Maintenance Mount Isa QLD
Mount Isa Mines are currently seeking qualified applicants for the role of Electrician to join the Electrical Services section of the Mine Maintenance department.
In this role you will use your trade experience to perform maintenance activities in a team environment whilst ensuring safety of you and your team. This role is a residential position in Mount Isa and reports directly to the Supervisor – Electrical Projects. This is an underground based position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installation and commissioning of high voltage infrastructure
- High voltage and ancillary equipment maintenance
- Statutory compliance testing
- Attending breakdowns
- Ensuring safe work behaviours for yourself and your fellow team
You will have the following skillset and attributes:
- A current Qld Electrical Fitter Mechanic License
- HV switching experience
- Be prepared to work a variety of shift arrangements and flexible to change shifts when required
- Sound computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) would be an advantage
- You will be a flexible individual who likes a challenge
- Logical thinker with the ability to solve problems and have the tenacity to work until a solution is found
For more details on this role, they encourage you to call Peter Ferguson on (07) 4744 2041.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply now for Electrician Mining Maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Electrician Maintenance Fitter Mechanic Mount Isa QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.