If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Maintenance Superintendent Mobile Plant Operator – Underground Mining Gold – WA
Iron Cove Global is currently working in close liaison with a major gold mining corporation, assisting with recruitment for key maintenance personnel on a major UG operation in WA.
Due to continued divisional growth, this gold mining giant is currently in pursuit of an Underground Maintenance Superintendent (Mobile Plant) to join the underground leadership team and oversee critical mobile plant maintenance initiatives on site.
Candidates of whom hold the following capability and experience are urged to apply:
- Trade qualification in mechanical maintenance discipline (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline (Preferred)
- Minimum 10 years UG metalliferous mining experience
- At least 5 year’s experience within middle management maintenance positions
- Strong experience within UG mobile plant maintenance proceedings
- Profound interpersonal awareness to manage, mentor & continue developing a high performance team environment
- Proven track record of success leading the reduction of equipment downtime within fast paced UG mining environments
- Able to work on a residential work arrangement in WA
The ideal candidate will hold prior experience working in superintendent level capacity or higher with another UG metalliferous mining operation in Australia. Proven success leading high performing teams within thriving UG mining environments is critical for the role.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a highly competitive package commensurate with industry high base salary + super + bonus + benefits + relocation.
To register your interest, please send your resume in MS WORD format via the application link provided.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Maintenance Superintendent Mobile Plant Underground Mining WA