See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Franna Operator Jobs Blackwater
readi is seeking Franna & Rigger Operators for a September shut down at Curragh plus on going shut down activity around Blackwater. They service Curragh, German Creek, Clermont, Aquila & Blackwater CHPP mines.
Benefits of Role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing shut down activity
- Weekly Pay
To be successful in this position, you will:
- 8+ years experience working within the mining industry
- Have 2+ years experience working as an Franna Crane Operator
- Must have all terrain experience
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on shutdowns within Qld
- Flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” Attitude that ensures our clients expectations are continuously met/exceeded
- Team player with excellent communication skills.=
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment (SOA)
- Driver Licence preferably HC
- Current CN & RI High Risk Licence
- Blackwater CHPP BMA, Glencore generic, German Creek – Anglo & Curragh Induction (advantageous)
- Pass a drug and alcohol LAB test
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
About the Company:
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows us to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.