Franna Operator Jobs Blackwater
readi is seeking Franna & Rigger Operators for a September shut down at Curragh plus on going shut down activity around Blackwater. They service Curragh, German Creek, Clermont, Aquila & Blackwater CHPP mines.
Benefits of Role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing shut down activity
- Weekly Pay
To be successful in this position, you will:
- 8+ years experience working within the mining industry
- Have 2+ years experience working as an Franna Crane Operator
- Must have all terrain experience
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on shutdowns within Qld
- Flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” Attitude that ensures our clients expectations are continuously met/exceeded
- Team player with excellent communication skills.=
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment (SOA)
- Driver Licence preferably HC
- Current CN & RI High Risk Licence
- Blackwater CHPP BMA, Glencore generic, German Creek – Anglo & Curragh Induction (advantageous)
- Pass a drug and alcohol LAB test
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
About the Company:
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows us to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.