If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Fitter Diesel Mechanic Mining Job QLD
They are currently searching for Field Service Technicians (Diesel Mechanics) to work with a great team at their Townsville Workshop.
The roles are responsible to ensure the efficient maintenance of there client?s fleet of Mining equipment.
Key performance areas
As the Service Technician ? Mechanical, you would be responsible for:
- Carrying out general mechanical duties, maintenance, repairs and fault diagnosis work on all Sandvik Mining equipment;
- Performing mechanical maintenance duties as directed and as per maintenance plans, to a standard that maintains the integrity of the equipment and does not compromise safe operation
- Providing relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning improvements in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity
- Record keeping of parts usage, equipment monitoring, time records
Field Service Fitter Diesel Mechanic Mining Equipment Queensland
To qualify for this position, you must have as a minimum, the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualifications in a mechanical trade and they are currently searching for Field Service Technicians (Diesel Mechanics) to work with a great team at Townsville Workshop.
- Qualifications in a mechanical trade and a post trade experience of at least 3 years and previous experience working on Diesel Engine systems
- Surface and underground mining, rock drills and heavy mobile equipment experience is desirable
- Computer literacy and knowledge and experience with Sandvik products will be a distinct advantage
- Strong customer service attitude as well as a drive and determination to achieve targets and goals
- Ability to work underground and at other Sandvik sites when required
- Ability to work rostered shifts
The roles are responsible to ensure the efficient maintenance of our clients fleet of Mining equipment.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply now for Field Service Fitter (Diesel Mechanic)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Field Service Fitter Diesel Mechanic Mining Equipment Queensland