If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Grader Operator Mining job – FIFO WA
The role will require the successful candidate to have previous experience working within WA’s north-west and its dusty, hot conditions. The duties to be undertaken will be to grade allocated shire and haul roads.
As a highly skilled and experienced operator, you will be become a crucial part of an industry leading clients’ team.
- Family friendly 2:1 roster
- Temp to perm role
- Competitive rates
- Accommodation & meals provided
- Weekly pay
- MUST hold Nationally Accredited Grader Ticket
- MUST hold a valid Drivers’ License
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience operating Graders
- Previous experience within the mining industry
- Hold a White Card
- Hold a valid Police Clearance or able to obtain one
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Committed with an excellent work ethic
- First-rate approach to safety
- Available to start immediately
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to *email@example.com
Alternatively, you can check out their website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
For your application to be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate
- Grader Operation: 2 years (Required)
The company has been servicing private industry since March 2006 and their services are underpinned by over 10 years’ cumulative experience within the recruitment & employment services industry.
Licenses or certifications:
- Grader Ticket (Required)
- White Card (Required)
- Drivers’ License (Required)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this position?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Apply for Grader Operator Mining job FIFO Goldfields WA