Operator Jobs WorkPac Group
Komatsu 830E, Liebherr T282 or Hitachi 4500
The client is looking for experienced Dump Truck Drivers that can operate Komatsu 830E, Liebherr T282 or Hitachi 4500 for ongoing work on a mine site, local to the Muswellbrook area.
To be successful you must:
– Have 12+ months experience operating Dump Trucks in a mining environment and have the equivalent competency for a Komatsu 830E, Liebherr T282 or Hitachi 4500.
– Provide signed competencies to verify experience
– Be able to provide a minimum of 2 work related supervisor references
– Have a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, as cultural fit to this site is very important to our client
You will be required to:
– Work a 4 panel rotating day and night shift roster
– Operate in a safe and productive manner
– Pass a D and A test and undertake a full functional medical
Please Note: This is a residential role, no FIFO or camp facilities are available. Applicants must have accommodation in the Hunter Valley region for an application to be considered.
Applicants are required to apply online.
WorkPac Hunter Valley NSW.
Advertiser: WorkPac Group
Note: this job may or may not be still available.
This Experienced Operator job in the NSW mining and resource sector is posted by from WorkPac Group, who are a leading labour hire company in Australia.
How to apply for the WorkPac Group, NSW Experienced Operator job
Cick this link to go to the WorkPac Group website: Experienced Operator Job NSW
Category: Mining, Oil & Gas
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website