Experienced Dragline Operators
- Queensland Bowen Basin role
- Accommodation provided
- Competitive pay rates, 6/6 roster
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognised recruitment organization and they are always on the lookout for exceptional people who can work for the most part unsupervised and can be trusted to get the job done with minimal supervision.
They’re looking for experienced Dragline Operators for a big mine in the Bowen Basin, and managed by one of the big mining companies reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a good package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- No induction costs, we do it all for you
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
- Ongoing work, great pay rates+ bonuses for the right people
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating Draglines
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness and a keen eye for JSA’s
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required:
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees would be helpful
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words and create your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Would you like to apply?
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!Click Apply for Dragline Operators 6/6 roster Bowen Basin