Diesel Fitters and Auto Electricians for Blackwater workshop – 7/7 or 5/2 Roster
There client has excellent opportunities for experienced Diesel Fitters and Auto Electricians. Their workshop based in Blackwater, is now requiring several Diesel Fitters and Auto Electricians to commence with them immediately in ongoing casual roles. On offer are temporary to permanent positions and after the initial tenure of 3 months, the right candidates will be offered permanent contracts.
This work is based in a mining workshop in Blackwater. This is not based in a coal mine site so therefore no mining tickets are required. This role offers an attractive roster of 7/7 or 5/2 encouraging people form local cities such as Rockhampton to apply. There client is offering accommodation and meals.
- Maintenance and repairs on Caterpillar fleet including Excavators, loaders, scrapers, dozers, dump trucks, graders, water tucks and more…
- Component and engine rebuilding
- 12 hour shifts – 7.6 paid at normal time, 3 hours after paid at time and half, the rest paid at double time
- 7/7 or a 5/2 roster
- Attractive pay rate based on skillset and experience
To be successful:
- Trade Qualification
- Proven experience working on Caterpillar machinery (highly regarded)
- Be at full functional capacity – fit and healthy
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment and drug & alcohol screening
- Motivated attitude and excellent work ethic
- Available for long term work
What they offer:
- Ongoing casual role and for the right candidate – permanent position with our client
- Accommodation and meals
- Work with well reputed brands, names and organizations of Australia and overseas – ability to build on your heavy machinery and Caterpillar knowledge
- Weekly pay plus superannuation and penalties
- Ongoing support and a zero harm work environment
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact their office on 07 3902 0042.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Diesel Fitters Auto Electricians
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Fitters Auto Electricians Coal mine Blackwater QLD