Diesel Fitter – Heavy Diesel Mechanics Maintenance
Jason Ross Earthmoving is based in Emerald, Central Queensland and was established in 2001. Over the past 17 years, Jason Ross Earthmoving has grown dramatically and currently employs 53 people.
Due to increased operational demand Jason Ross Earthmoving is currently recruiting experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanics.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Diagnostic, repairs and maintenance of mining equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
Benefits and perks
- Please note there is no accommodation or flights supplied.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following skills:
- Relevant Trade Qualification of “Heavy Diesel Mechanic“
- Obtain or be willing to obtain a coal board medical & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.
- A HR license would be highly regarded
- Ability to navigate computer programs for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- A strong safety focus with a sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety principles
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Fitter Heavy Mechanics Mining Maintenance Gladstone QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.