See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Civil Construction Mobile Plant Operators
Civil Construction Mobile Plant Operators Perth
- Various ongoing roles, with competitive pay rates.
- Work with a leader in the construction industry
- North of the river locations
They are currently seeking Civil Construction Mobile Plant Operators for work on various road construction projects in the northern suburbs of Perth. These roles will require you to have a flexible availability to work early mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends as required. Your background as a Mobile Plant Operator will include experience using, but not limited to:
- Excavators, Backhoe, Dump Trucks, Water Carts, Rollers, Loaders, Dozer & Graders, Truck Drivers
Successful applicants will have a combination of the following
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years recent experience working in road construction is essential.
- Current “HR”, “HC” or “MC” drivers license.
- Current Front End Loader, Skid Steer, Grader, Roller, Excavator, TeleHandler, and/or Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Current White Card
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol screen
Desired but not essential:
- Current High Risk work license, with Dogging/Rigging (DG, RB, RI, or RA), Hi-AB (CN, CV, or up to CO), and Forklift (LF) classes.
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to APPLY
If this sounds like you, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the “apply” link to submit both your one page cover letter, and up to date resume.
Apply for Civil Construction Mobile Plant Operators Perth
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver