If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Assistant Drillers QLD
Assistant Drillers Rig Managers Sunshine Coast QLD
Link Resources has multiple opportunities for you to join some of Australia’s growing Drilling & Well Servicing companies. They have numerous clients seeking Assistant Drillers, Driller and Rig Managers.
What the role entails:
- Function as the Driller’s representative around the lease reporting any deviations in operations to the Driller.
- Support the Drillers role.
- Manage the operations, maintenance and repair of the mud tank systems.
- Manage the drilling fluids.
- Provide accurate daily mechanical and operational reports
- Provide accurate fluid reports including pressure, fluid and chemical requirements.
- Ensure the effective transfer and storage of the rigs hard-line package throughout the operational process of the rig.
- Assist the Driller and Rig Manager in managing rig up, rig down and rig moves.
The logistical details:
- Full time positions
- Very attractive salary between $100,000 and $110,000 a year (depending on individual)
- Great lifestyle roster (2 weeks on : 2 weeks off)
- Depending on the employers have positions with Point of hire of Caboolture, Brisbane, Toowoomba or Roma
- Ongoing training opportunities and requirements
What would make you a suitable candidate for these positions:
- Open Manual Drivers License (No restrictions)
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Well Servicing or Drilling
- Current IWCF Well Control Certifications (Level 3 minimum)
- Solid mechanical ability and proven experience in operating plant and equipment
- A high regard and positive attitude towards safety and teamwork
- Australian based experience
They are also seeking the following personnel:
- Leasehands (Entry Level – no experience required)
- Rig Managers
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Assistant Drillers Rig Managers Sunshine Coast QLD