If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operator Excavator Mine Jobs
Blacktown City Council is the second largest Council in NSW and a leader in the growth and development of the Western Sydney region. With a population of close to 350,000 and growing to 500,000 Blacktown City Council plays an important role in the delivery of services to the community. Blacktown City employs over 2000 staff working across over 40 business lines and provides a wide range of professional opportunities and employee benefits.
At Blacktown City Council they are proud to be supporters of a wide, diverse community and strive towards building the best council in Australia, achieving this through initiatives such as becoming a White Ribbon accredited Council.
About the opportunity
Council is seeking a highly motivated and experienced plant operator to join Council’s Asset Construction section. You will operate excavators, backhoes and skid steers in all facets of civil construction work including earthworks, drainage works and road construction.
- Permanent full time position
- Operation of multiple items of plant in undertaking road construction works
- Focus on the beautification of Blacktown City.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive experience in operating excavators in all facets of civil construction including earthworks, trenching and road construction
- Appropriate WorkCover certificates and licenses
- Class ‘C’ driver’s license.
Remuneration & Benefits
The salary and conditions of employment are in accordance with Blacktown City Council’s Enterprise Agreement.
- A competitive salary range of $1,015.30 – $1,137.20 (Grade 5) per week will be offered based on qualifications and experience.
- 76 hour fortnight with a rostered day off (RDO)
- Employee benefits such as leave entitlements, 9.5% employer superannuation contribution, Fitness Passport and gym membership discounts, and social clubs.
APPLY NOW USING FAST, EASY TO USE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Have your resume and any other relevant documentation ready to attach.
- Have a personal email address ready to use and complete your application without ‘logging-out’ of the system.
- Review the questions and decide on your responses before commencing your application.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Mobile Plant Operator Excavator Mine Jobs Blacktown NSW