If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
8 x Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters Required – Immediate Start
Comlek Group are chasing 8 x Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters 789C Component Change out Program Travel Each Week 10 – 12 Month Contract onsite in Blackwater
- The Opportunities:
- Blackwater Area
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Hard working, Correct Attitude, Reliable and able to work unsupervised.
- Commitment to safety and team work, able to supply clean D&A upon request.
- Breakdown/ service and repairs on Cat 789c truck equipment
- Demonstrate an understanding of Diagnostics, Problem solving and Fault finding
Skills and experience:
- Must have CAT Experience ideally 789C
- Mine Site experience
5on 4 off, 4 on 5 off Lifestyle days and nights
- Pay:Good $ hourly Rate $62.00 a/hr 4 hrs Travel on First and Last Shifts each week
Meals & Accommodation – Blackwater Rosewood Camp
- BIBO To camp and to Site
- DIDO Options
- Current Core Induction
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Applicable trade certificate
- Drivers License
- Mining Experience
- Specific Equipment Experience
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current mine site inductions preferred
- Current working at heights certificate
- Current confined space certificate
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Comlek Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
- Tag your mates or get them to add Comlek Group-Mackay and keep updated with job vacancies
- Alternatively you can pop into workshop at 78b Presto Ave Mackay Harbour for a coffee and a chat about your future employment opportunities
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters Coal Mining Inductions Coalfields
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.