If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
ERZ Mining Jobs Mackay
Base $195K + Super + $500 to $800 Weekly KPI Bonus
- Long standing Development and Outbye Contract
- $500 – $800 Average Weekly Cutting Bonus
- Equal time roster (7/7)
- Locals: $40 per shift worked local living allowance + novated car lease
- Non Locals: Camp & Meals + salary sacrifice flights + kms + novated car lease
- Bussing provided from Mackay > Camp > Site
About ERZ Mining Jobs Mackay:
Their leadership team at Moranbah North have a knack for of identifying and developing their emerging leaders – many of their current project managers and coordinators got their start on this contract. Mastermyne are currently training 7 adult apprentices and about to start another 4 this year on the project.
What they can offer beyond your weekly salary:
- Annual leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses
- “Well-Pay” (Ask their recruitment team for more information)
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- Parental bonus for “Mums and Dads”
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded for each Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Family Christmas parties and gifts
- Key milestone service recognition gifts
- Discounted Income Protection Insurance
- Salary Packaging (Great for DIDO/FIFO employees)
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program
Skills and experience required:
Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in their business and they only seek underground ERZ Controllers aligned with these same values. Technical requirements they are seeking include:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Development work;
- QLD Deputy Certificate
- S1, S2, S3 and G2 Certificate
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current QLD Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Tickets including Miner Bolter, Shuttle Car, LHDs, Driftrunner
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
About the Company:
A longterm partner of Anglo American, Mastermyne has been on site at Moranbah North for 17 years. Currently contracted to provide Development and Outbye Services, Mastermyne employs 350 personnel across the site. Approximately 170 people make up their Development crews who are operating and maintaining ABM25 & MB670 miners in a super panel and an ABM25 miner in a standard panel. By joining Mastermyne at Moranbah North, not only can secure yourself with long-term work; you will be working on one of Mastermyne’s longest standing contracts and at an award winning mine.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.