If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Engineering Manager – Mining Maintenance QLD
Working for one of Australia’s most successful resource companies for the provision of construction and maintenance services to support the mining and construction industry. Their success and reputation has been built on a track record that exceeds all safety, quality and performance targets as well as a history of delivering projects within deadlines. With of 1000 team members this privately owned Australian owned companies is growing from strength to strength.
This Project involves earthworks, civil, structural mechanical piping and electrical / instrumentation. They will be designing facilities such as permanent site facilities, workshops, oil and lube farms, heavy vehicle workshops, wash bays, tyre change facility, fuel storage and loading / unloading facility, fire system and associated infrastructure.
- Degree qualified with 6-10 year minimum experience
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to set and ensure achievement of schedules
- Strict adherence to codes, standards and specifications
- Demonstrated commitment to Safety in Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Review and assess progress of sub-contractor engineer teams
- Familiarity with design requirements for major coal mining facilities
- Solid design fundamentals
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment in capital city and on site
- Proactive safety culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in a team environment
- Experience working on remote sites
- Experience working for both small and large clients.
- Diligence in detail and understanding the complete picture.
- Ability and willingness to communicate with all personnel on site at an individual level.
- Ability to work as part of a wider Project Management Team and demonstrate commitment to Good line Leadership Values
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, P6)
Outstanding, highly successful growing company! Excellent salary package on offer. FIFO in Central Queensland. Excellent conditions. This organization is seeking the ‘BEST in the MARKET’ is that YOU? Apply immediately!
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Engineering Manager Mining Maintenance Gladstone QLD