If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Warehouse Operator Jobs Mackay
CoreStaff are searching to recruit Warehouse Operators for work in Mackay & Coalfields region.
- Goods Receipting
- Issuing of Stock
- Conduct yearly stock takes
- Load and Unload Trucks
- Order Picking
- Experienced High Risk Forklift Operator.
- SAP knowledge with exposure to administration duties.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Hold current Coal Board Medical or the ability to obtain
- Hold current Standard 11 Induction Training or willingness to obtain
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
What is on Offer:
- Even time roster
- Ongoing role
- Residential position
- Uniforms provided
About their Client:
A global leader in open cut mining, their client is committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. An equal opportunity employer with exceptional safety standards.
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.