- Dayshift from $110K per annum
- Fixed Term Contract
- Attractive Bonuses
WorkPac Group has been awarded a long term contract to provide operational labour at Integra Underground Mine, near Singleton in the Upper Hunter Valley. Integra Underground Mine is a recently re-opened Operation, building a safe and robust workforce.
Seeking suitably experienced and motivated people with experience in Longwall or Development production to join our team. You will be an integral crew member driving performance through production processes.
Operators will ensure the safe and efficient operation of a diverse range of equipment. Experience in the following areas are preferred, but not essential;
Development and Longwall
- Joy Miners 12CM/30 and 15SC 32
- Shuttle Car
- LHD – Eimco, Jug, FBL
- Miner Mounted Bolter
- CAT Automated Longwall
- QDS Bolter and other attachments
- Handheld Bolter
- Driftrunner, PJB Mine Cruiser
Successful applicants will have;
- Proactive approach to safety
- Sound reliability and attendance record
- Energy, motivation and drive and the ability to work well within a high functioning team
- An extensive understanding of the work practices in the Underground Coal Mining Industry
- Documented Underground Coal Mining competencies / appointments from previous mines
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
This job for Underground Operators – Newcastle Maitland & Hunter will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply to this job?