See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Operators – Various Rosters
Underground Operators Various Rosters FIFO Perth WA
- Immediate Start Dates
- Multiple rosters available
- FTE Opportunities!
They are now currently seeking experienced Underground Operators for various roles based in the Goldfields. These roles will be offered on various rosters, FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie or surrounding areas, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
They are also accepting Expressions of Interest from people who are willing to live locally in the Kambalda and Kalgoorlie area. These are not Greenskin Roles and only experienced Underground Mining applicants will be considered.
Role Descriptions & Requirements
- Shift Bosses – 5+ years’ experience working in an Underground Shift Supervisor role. WA Underground Supervisors’ Certificate of Competency, Current WA Dangerous Goods Card, Working at Heights and Confined Spaces & Senior First Aid.
- Bogger Operators – 3+ years’ Bogger experience. RPL/VOC for LHD and IT Carriers. Tele-remote experience is desirable.
- Truck Drivers – 12+ months experience operating underground haul truck. Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence & Working at Heights Certificate.
- Charge Up – 2+ years’ experience in an underground environment. WA Shotfirer’s License, WA DGSC, Working at Heights, IT and LV tickets. Hand scaling and IKON tickets desirable.
- Service Crew – 1+ Year underground experience in a similar role, current WA Dangerous Goods Security Card, Senior First Aid certificate, IT Loader Ticket, Working at Heights ticket.
- Paste Crew – 12+ Months experience in a similar role, WA DGSC, Working at Heights, RPL/VOC’s.
To be considered, you must provide the following:
- An up to date CV, detailing a minimum of 2+ years’ experience, with contactable referees relevant to this experience;
- Clean & Valid Australian Drivers License (‘C-Class’ Drivers License or higher);
- A National Police Clearance Certificate (Issued within the last 3 months);
- Eligibility and Rights to Work in Australia;
- Nationally accredited Working at Heights Certificate (RIIWHS204);
- Underground RPL’s relevant to the position.
What they can Offer
- Competitive & Attractive Remuneration package with weekly pay schedule.
- Immediate start with possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate.
A full pre-employment medical is required, including a drug and alcohol screen and site specific clearances. A National Police Clearance and any necessary tickets or qualifications are required to be presented prior to the Medical Assessment.
Apply now for this position
If you are interested in this position and match the above criteria, please send through you current CV by clicking on the ‘Apply’ tab.
Apply for Underground Operators Various Rosters FIFO Perth WA
Industrial Recruitment Partners
IRP is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to achieving a cultural diversity, gender equality and nondiscrimination workforce. They strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.