Underground Mining Vacancies – CSA Mine Jobs QLD
Underground Mining Vacancies – CSA Mine
Downer are currently seeking applications from highly experienced people who demonstrate safety leadership, have a commitment to continuous improvement of self and others and are team focused and results driven so as to deliver high quality results.
Positions are now being recruited for new long term contract and ramp up in work scope at the CSA mine in Cobar, Central New South Wales. Proposed roster is an even time 7/7 day/night shift and will include FIFO from Brisbane or DIDO options and camp accommodation.
Seeking people for the following roles:
- Shift Supervisors
- Jumbo Operators
- Bogger / Relief Jumbo Operators
- Cable bolters
- Charge up – Must hold NSW BUEL
- Shotcrete sprayers
- Agitator Operators
- Underground service crew
- Underground truck drivers
- Experienced Nippers
Candidates must have the following
- Proven underground hard rock experience
- Current manual drivers license, police check and first aid certificate are required
- Experience on Sandvik, Cat and Normet mobile equipment
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results without compromising safe work or quality standards
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employee
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
Please submit your application online by following the links. Due to high volumes of applications only those under consideration will be contacted.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Mining Vacancies CSA Mine Gold Coast QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.