Underground Mining Servicepersons – Peak Downs
Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. they offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. There life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep at the leading edge…optimizing the mining value chain for each client.
They continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. The people are central to success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Their culture is built on Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything they do.
As next Service person reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Peak Downs Mine is located 6km south-east of Moranbah in the Bowen Basin.
- Service heavy earth-moving equipment
- Conduct refueling operations
- Assist fitters where required
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- General workshop duties
- Mechanical trade or equivalent (desirable)
- Prior experience working as a service person on a mine site
- HR driver’s license preferable
- Demonstrated experience working in the mining and heavy earth moving industry, or hydraulic excavator industry
- Commitment to the highest safety, community and environmental standards
Roster & Conditions
- 7 on 7 off rotating shift roster.
- 12.5 hour day & night shift.
- Permanent position.
- A bus will be provided from Mackay to site.
- No flights are/No FIFO provided for this position.
Females and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
Thiess is an international organization with a diverse workforce enriched by an inclusive work environment, accessible to all. They leverage the diversity of there workforce to continually innovate and deliver world class projects for there clients. Thiess encourages applications from people who contribute to diverse workforce and align with cultural values.
How to Apply
In reward for your commitment you will receive a competitive remuneration, career advancement opportunities and you will have the benefit of working with like-minded professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Mining Maintenance Supervisor Moranbah QLD