See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Electricians – 5/4/5/5 Roster Emerald QLD
One Key Resources are proud to partner with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation.
Building on both organizations strengths and success Rio Tinto has chosen to strategically partner with One Key Resources to offer the Emerald & Capella community; local employment opportunities and continuity through long term work.
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region. Overall our objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
Due to increased operational demands, they are currently recruiting an experienced Underground Electrician for immediate start. To be successful in these positions you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill in Underground Coal Mining and the ability to commit for project duration.
In return, these positions offer
- Immediate Start – Short Term Project
- $75.00 Per Hour + Super on all hours worked
- 12 hour shifts – Bus to and from site
- Lifestyle Roster – 5/4/5/5
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Laundry Service
- Local onsite point of contact
The Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience as an Underground Electrician
Completing Maintenance duties in either
- Longwall or
- Development or
- QLD Electrical Works License
- EEHA Qualification
- Current LV/CPR
- Post Trade High Voltage Switching
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now! they look forward to speaking with you about the above opportunity.
How to apply
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Mining Electricians Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine Emerald QLD