Underground Mining Bogger Operator QLD
Reporting to the Mine Foreman you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of loaders within operational guidelines and safety standards.
- Safely operate machinery within teleremote procedures
- Assist in meeting statutory requirements in both environment and safety compliance
- Assist Services & Charge Up crews
- Maintenance of loaders
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in Teleremote operation of underground loaders (Cat 2900 and 1700)
- Experience with charge up and service crew activities
- Current Security Clearances
- Flexibility to adapt to improved procedures and practices
- Awareness of the Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations
To be successful for this role, you will need the following:
- Good communication skills
- Strong focus on safety
- Ability to work both autonomously and closely with others
- Excellent work ethic with a strong drive for continuous improvement
The role is a full-time salary role with a competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate. Roster is an attractive 8/6/:7/7 DIDO (Cairns/Townsville) with accommodation provided.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Mining Bogger Loader Operator Cairns QLD