Underground Miner Drivers & Roadheader Operators North Goonyella
- Newly awarded 2 year contract
- Camp + Meals provided for crews on 7/7 roster
- Due to commence October 2017
- Competitive salary + Cutting Bonus
- North Goonyella, Bowen Basin QLD
Mastermyne Group has been awarded a new Development contract working at Peabody’s North Goonyella mine. They will be mobilizing a high number of personnel for this contract including highly qualified and experienced Underground Miner Driver and Roadheader Operators who show strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
Candidates will be shortlisted against the criteria detailed below. The minimum requirements for these
- Extensive UG coal experience with a focus on Development work
- Tickets inc. Joy miner, roadheader, shuttle car, miner bolter, LHDs, driftrunner
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Generic Underground Induction Statement of Attainment
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification if applying for Trades roles
- Relevant Supervisory Certificates for supervisory roles.
Mastermyne is an employer with non-negotiable safety standards. They have an expectation that every employee seeks to add value to there clients and takes pride in performing work to an excellent standard. Additional benefits offered including group income protection, personal development and salary packaging bolster the value you can gain from working as part of the Mastermyne crew.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
To apply for this position
If the above role appeals to you,click APPLY BUTTON today!
Click Apply for Underground Miner Driver Roadheader Bowen Basin QLD