Charge Up – Hera Mine Underground Hard Rock Mining
PYBAR is a leading national underground hard rock mining contractor with numerous sites across Australia. As their operations continue to expand, a number of opportunities have become available for experienced underground Charge Up personnel with a current BEUL.
Employed on a full-time basis with FIFO available from Brisbane/Sydney or DIDO Central Western NSW, you will work a 14/14 rotating roster with meals & accommodation supplied whilst on roster. Along with a competitive hourly rate, a site bonus is also available as part of the remuneration package.
- Have current or recent underground charge up experience
- Hold a current BEUL qualification (Essential)
- Hold a valid drivers license
- Have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Holds safety to a high regard when performing all tasks.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Full-time employment
- 14/14 Roster
- FIFO Brisbane, Sydney or DIDO Central Western NSW
- Accommodation and meals supplied whilst on roster
- Competitive remuneration
- Site bonuses
- Immediate start
- The opportunity to join a leading organization with a strong focus on safety.
To apply online, please click on the link below.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Hard Rock Mining FIFO Hera Mine QLD