If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mining Jobs – Underground Electricians
- 24 month Contract
- 7/7 Roster
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- Flights Provided if needed (S.S)
- Located in Central QLD
RG Electrical Contracting have been proud in providing high quality services to a wide array of industry over the past 10 years.
Providing services from Domestic and Multi Res new installation, to large scale commercial construction, accredited Clipsal CBus installers, Heavy Industrial Auditing and Communication installation, EEHA installation & Maintenance and Underground Coal Mining labour Support.
To assist continue to grow they are searching for Experienced Underground Electricians to join growing team. Electricians who display a strong risk management and safety behaviour but are also productivity focused will be highly considered.
- Development Panel sparkies ABN or Casual rates with bonus
- Outbye sparkies on crew ABN or causal rates with bonus
- Longwall move sparkies ABN or Casual rates with Bonus
- Belt install Electricians
- Underground Fitters with DES
- Underground Fitters and Operators
- Workshop Electricians and Fitters
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry;
- Queensland Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Trade Certificate
- Electrical License
- LVR CPR (within 12 months)
- EEHA: Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas Certificate (within 5 years)
- HV: High Voltage (dependent on site requirements)
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Site Tickets
- CH4 Gas Calibration Training
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a fit for work and or D&A Urine Test
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Fitters Electricians Coal Mining Central QLD