See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Diesel Fitter Jobs for Lady Loretta Mine project
Redpath Group is a leading Global Mining Contractor with numerous sites across Australia and the globe. Their focus on Safety – First, Last and Always delivering quality projects backed by extensive experience gained from over 50 years in the industry.
About Lady Loretta
This is your opportunity to join the Redpath team at the world class Lady Loretta Mine, approximately 140km North-West of Mt Isa, whereby Redpath are responsible for all facets of the mining operation. The Lady Loretta Operation has been set up using industry leading technology, and Redpath have continued these standards with mobilization of new equipment with an emphasis on technology to support safe and efficient production outcomes.
All local Mount Isa and Cloncurry residents are encouraged to apply. FIFO will also be available from Brisbane, Cairns and Townsville.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs to fleet Cableboltors, Drills, and Shotcrete Machinery both underground and on the surface.
- Fault finding repairing and/UG or replacing components as required
- Maintain plant and equipment, ensuring compliance with regulations and site requirements
- Keep clean & tidy workshop.
Skills & Experience
- Trade qualification
- Experience working with underground mining equipment, particularly Cableboltors, Drills and/or Shotcrete Machinery
- Auto electrical knowledge
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening
- Current manual drivers license
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s principle Safety – First, Last and Always.
Redpath is committed to encouraging employees to explore and maximize their innovation in a manner complimentary to company values.
As an equal opportunity employer, Redpath is sensitive to the importance of diversity in the workplace and supports this through a work environment committed to gender equality and cultural diversity.
They welcome applications from candidates willing to join a collaborative team and encourage women to apply for all advertised positions. Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Diesel Fitter Lady Loretta Mine FIFO QLD