Underground Mining Development Personnel
PIMS Group is a leading provider of Mining, Maintenance and Technical Services to the coal industry in Queensland and NSW. PIMS Group are recruiting for various Underground Development positions for a development project at Kestrel Mine. They are seeking personnel who are highly motivated and have a strong commitment to safety and working in a team environment.
These positions will be offered on a Lifestyle Rotating Roster with accommodation and meals provided (or accommodation subsidies). This project is ongoing for a duration of 4 years.
Positions available include:
- Continuous Miner Operators
- Mechanical and Electrical Tradesmen
- Current QLD Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- 12 Months of relevant underground coal mining experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Site Competency Report
- Trade Certificates and applicable industry qualifications for Trade Applicants
- Kestrel Inducted
- Continuous Miner, Shuttle Car, Miner Bolter and LHD tickets
- Trainer / Assessor Competencies
- Development production experience
If you have the skills required along with a positive attitude, please apply via Seek or send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Development Personnel Miner Operators Queensland