Experienced Underground Operators NSW
Underground Coal Mining Operators Major Development NSW
- Mid to Long term contract
- Specialist Skills required development works
- Competitive market rates on offer
- Varied rosters available
- Based in the Hunter Valley
- Immediate Start
Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialized services to the Australian coal mining industry. Experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
They are seeking qualified and Experienced Underground Operators for a major Development contract who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry
- Specialist experience and training Developments works essential
- Desired tickets include: Joy Continuous Miner, Shuttle Car, LHD, Miner Bolter, Man transporter/Drift runner
- Current Underground Medical
- Current or previous Mines Rescue Card
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for extend way beyond your weekly salary.
In addition to a competitive wage they can offer:
- family friendly lifestyle roster
- the opportunity of internal promotions
- training & personal development
- income protection scheme
- and most importantly high level safety standards.
All of these benefits result in high level satisfaction among sizeable workforce. If this sounds interesting send your application now. For more information please contact Jess Newton, Recruitment Officer on 02 4041 3304.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Underground Coal Mining Operators Major Development NSW