Underground Coal Mining – Fitters Job
PIMS Group is a leading provider of Mining, Maintenance and Technical Services to the coal industry in Queensland and NSW. They are now recruiting Underground Fitter Positions for a mine located near Tieri QLD. PIMS Group are seeking personnel who are highly motivated and have a strong commitment to safety and working in a team environment.
Desired Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Underground Coal Mining
- Experience in Conveyor Installations & Maintenance
- Current Qld Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (UG)
- Current Qld Standard 11 (UG)
- Current Drivers License
- Site Competency Printout
- Trade Papers
What PIMS can offer you:
- 7/7 Roster
- A rewarding role in a fast-growing mining services company
- Competitive Rates and Salary packaging options
- Accommodation and Meals provided whilst on roster
If you have the skills required along with a positive attitude, please apply via Seek or send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Coal Mining Fitters Maintenance QLD