If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Coal Mining Deputies, Electricians, Fitters & Operators
The UGM Group is an international engineering and mining services company specializing in the supply of production support to the NSW and QLD coal mining industry and related sectors.
UGM currently has an underground mining project in the Blackwater , Queensland area. They are currently seeking applications from safety focused and motivated candidates with underground mining experience.
For immediate Outbye works they are seeking
- 3 x Fitters
- 1 x Miner/Operator
Seeking the following positions for upcoming placements
- 1 x Electrician
- 8 x Fitters
- 3 x Deputies
- 10 x Operators or Experienced Miner Drivers
What they offer:
- Development project
- Fixed 7 / 7 Roster Competitive rates with bonus
- Camp accommodation and meals available
- Camp to site & airport to camp transportation
- Salary Sacrifice options for FIFO
- Minimum 2 years underground mining experience working
- Trades-persons must possess an Australian recognized Trade Certificate and Certificate of Proficiency.
- Electricians must have current Electrical Supervisors/Contractors License, Low voltage rescue/CPR and EEHA
- Current Drivers License.
- Standard 11 Induction Training Underground
- Fitters with Hydraulics qualifications preferred
- Genuine commitment to health, safety, community and environment.
- An understanding of Legislative requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: These vacancies are not entry level positions – experience in underground coal mining is a must. This is a re-advertised position, if you have previously submitted an application please reapply for this round.
Interested applicants should submit a CURRENT RESUME together with SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION via the UGM Website www.ugm.com.au/jobs/
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Coal Mining Deputies Electricians Fitters Operators QLD