Field Service Technician Underground Coal Mine Jobs NSW
Underground Coal Mines Mechanical Trade Diesel Fitter NSW
A great position for a motivated self starter with a Mechanical Trade operating within the Underground Mining sector. Your high quality of work will be valued and rewarded accordingly, with this employer of choice. This is a company to build a career with for the long term.
- Top Quality National Employer
- Excellent Package with employee benefit
- Career developer in the Coal Industry
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of a diverse range of underground coal mining equipment and your experience will include longwall relocations but not limited to. This will be on-site, primarily above ground. Your ability to deliver safe reliable, repaired equipment, is paramount.
To achieve this level, you will have to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Mechanical Trade (Diesel Fitter, Plant Mechanic etc)
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic post trade
- Proven track record in Underground Coal mines.
- Longwall Relocation Support
- Heavy plant equipment experience (LHD’S, Mules, PowerTram, etc)
- Strong Diagnostic Abilities
- Computer Skills
- The ability to work independently
If you feel that this is the next logical step in your career, please apply by following the link below.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Coal Mines Mechanical Trade Diesel Fitter NSW