See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Operator – Longwall Move
One Key Resources are proud to partner with Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation. Overall their objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
Due to increased operational demands, they are currently recruiting experienced Longwall Move Operators. To be successful in these positions you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill in Underground Coal Mining and be able to commit for project duration
The Successful candidates will have;
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Coal Mine Worker
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- LHD – ED10
- Handheld Bolter (Gopher or Windy Borer)
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
In return, they can offer;
- 12 hour shifts – Bus to and from site
- Excellent Rates with Super paid on all Rostered hours
- Lifestyle Roster – 5/4/5/5
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- LAUNDRY Service
- Dedicated Local onsite ACCOUNT MANAGER
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you meet the above requirements, APPLY NOW!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Coal Mine Operator Longwall Mining Coalfields