ERZ Controller Coal Mining Development Works
- Offering up to 2 years + ongoing work
- Camp + Meals provided for crews on 7/7 roster
- Competitive Salary + Cutting Bonus
- Immediate Start
- North Goonyella, Bowen Basin QLD
Mastermyne Group has been awarded a new Development contract working at Peabody’s North Goonyella mine. They will be mobilizing a high number of personnel for this contract including highly qualified and experienced Deputies who show strong leadership in risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
Candidates will be shortlisted against the criteria detailed below, with successful applicants invited to an Assessment Center located in either in Brisbane, Mackay and/or Moranbah. Dates yet to be decided.
The minimum requirements for these positions include:
- Extensive UG coal experience with a focus on Development work
- Tickets inc. Joy miner, roadheader, shuttle car, miner bolter, LHDs, driftrunner
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current UG Generic Induction Statement of Attainment
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
- Australian Recognized Trade Qualification if applying for Trades roles
- Relevant Supervisory Certificates for supervisory roles.
Mastermyne is an employer with non-negotiable safety standards. They have an expectation that every employee seeks to add value to there clients and takes pride in performing work to an excellent standard. Additional benefits offered including group income protection, personal development and salary packaging bolster the value you can gain from working as part of the Mastermyne crew.
Apply online or for more information, please contact the HR Team on 07 4963 0400.
Values: Safety Always | Proactive & Passionate | Delivering Customer Excellence | Innovation & Continuous Improvement. Extensive experience in a similar role
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Apply for Underground Coal ERZ Controller Development – Bowen Basin QLD