Tyre Fitter Mining Jobs
- Competitive salary – paid weekly
- Lifestyle Roster
- Career security – permanent, full time role
Since 1970, Marathon Tyres has been working towards excellence in the mining industry, as well as the construction, industrial, military and port sectors, supplying multiple leading brands, complete tyre management, tyre service and tyre repair.
They continue to drive and support a strong focus on WHS along with zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Marathon Tyres are looking for a safety conscious person with demonstrated ability and experience on mine sites to fit and service tyres. Expect to be trained and assessed to the highest standard in industry best practice.
Based at the Hail Creek mine site which Marathon Tyres have been servicing since its opening in 2003.
Skills / experience
- Preferably earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- Certificate II or RII's [...Learn about RII's] in Tyre Fitting Heavy
- Driver’s license
- Forklift license
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
Around a third of employees are long serving with over 10 years continued employment in our independently Australian owned business.
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Meals, BI/BO and accommodation provided when on roster
- Work / life balance
- Competitive remuneration and five weeks annual leave
- Employee long service gift award scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Defense Health Fund
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you’re ready for the next step in your career, apply today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Tyre Heavy Fitter Hail Creek Mine Site Coalfields Mining
Standard 11 Mining Induction