Workshop Fitter Machinist – Brisbane Reman
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
Reman Facility in Wacol is seeking a qualified tradesman to join there team in the position of Workshop Fitter Machinist, working Monday to Friday.
As a key member, you will be responsible for:
- Overhauling all minor and major hydraulic and mechanical components from Hitachi construction and mining equipment range
- Ensuring all work carried out is performed in a safe manner
- Undertaking basic diagnostic work
- Conduct basic failure analysis and identify specific modes of failure
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Liaising with technical support staff
- Providing timely customer service
To be successful in this role:
- You will have a relevant trade qualification
- Preferable have a fitting & turning background
- Have previous experience with the o/haul, repair and re-manufacture of mechanical and hydraulic components
- Be experienced in a production line style workshop
- Good communication skills
- A safety focus with a good understanding of OHS principles
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Tradesman Workshop Fitter Jobs Machinist Brisbane QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.