Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter QLD
They are currently seeking Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter with a minimum 2 years of mining experience working on mobile plant equipment to join maintenance team at Nolans East. The role involves working a 2 & 1 DIDO Roster .
The Heavy Diesel Fitter reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for mechanical repairs, replacement of mechanical components and tasks as directed.
- Conduct workshop maintenance including diagnosing mechanical faults, overhauling, repairing mechanical parts in mobile plant equipment.
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings in fluid power equipment.
- Fitting fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and sub assemblies to produce machines and equipment.
- Checking fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments.
- Cutting, threading, bending and installing hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines.
- Erecting machines and equipment on-site.
- Repairing or replacing worn or defective parts, and reassembling mechanical components.
- Maintaining equipment to company and OEM specifications to ensure reliable operation.
- Conducting workshop maintenance and maintaining high housekeeping standards in work areas.
- Diagnosing and repairing machines/equipment in both a workshop and field environment.
- Diagnose and repair electrical systems when required.
The Applicants should have
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mechanical fault finding, component change out, servicing and maintaining Surface Mining Equipment and Ancillary Mining Equipment.
- Ability to understand and interpret OEM manuals and hydraulic/ pneumatic.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions in accordance with BGC Contracting Fatigue management policies.
- Current drivers license HR class
Starting from humble beginnings, BGC Contracting has evolved to become one of Australia’s premier mining and construction contractors over the course of time.BGC Contracting is a industry leading player in the provision of mining and construction services across resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter Mining Nolans East QLD
NOTE: When you apply for this job Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter Mining, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter Mining Nolans East QLD