See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
TRADE ASSISTANTS – CHPP
Monadelphous Maintenance & Industrial Services Division in Muswellbrook is seeking experienced†Trade Assistants†for†ongoing contracts†in the Hunter Valley area, working at multiple CHPP sites with 4+ days weekly.
Successful applicants must:
- Be based local in the area between Denman, Scone & Maitland;
- Current local Mine inductions would be favourable;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the mining or other construction industry;
- Produce Proof of Right to work in Australia;
- Current Coal Board (Order 41) Medical would be favourable; and
- Hold current Drivers Licence.
The successful applicants will have the highest regard for safety and will be required to actively contribute in HSE based activities to ensure the health, safety and well being of yourself and others.
You will have the ability to be flexible to deliver in a continually evolving environment and possess strong team work ethics.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening
Please submit your application containing your resume with at least 3 contactable referees by clicking the ‘Apply‘ button below.Click Apply for Trade Assistants Multiple CHPP Position
Alternatively, you can apply via website:
- Job Order No. 200205229.