See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
WANTED Experienced Supervisors & Underground Operators
Whisper Mining Services Pty Ltd is currently seeking experienced Supervisors & Underground Operators, for the Blackwater/Emerald area. Candidates with a demonstrated history of working to strict safety and quality standards in the coal mine industry are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered suitable for this position, applicants must have:
- Minimum 12 months experience working Underground (Ventilation experience desirable)
- Current Statement of Attainment Standard 11 Surface/Underground Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical & Black Coal Chest X-Ray
- Current Statement of Attainment S1,2,3 & G2
- Trainer Assessor Certificate (desirable)
- Piccola Pump Ticket (desirable)
- Drivers License
- Underground Equipment Authorizations
- Hand Held Bolters
- PJB/ Dirft Runner
- QDS Implements
- UG Eimco Loaders
- Windy Borer & Gopher
- Gas Detector
What they offer?
- 7/7 DS & NS Roster (permanent roster)
- Ongoing work
- Accommodation and meals supplied for rostered work
- Work for a company that values the safety of their employees
Please note this is NOT a ‘Paid’ FIFO or DIDO position.
NOTE ONLY EXPERIENCED PEOPLE NEED APPLY AND WILL BE CONSIDERED
If you meet the above requirements, to apply, please email and attach your resume, including the above-mentioned qualifications, DL and competencies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Supervisors Underground Coal Mining Operators Blackwater