Supervisors / Leading Hands – Underground Conveyor Projects
Supervisors Leading Hands Underground Conveyor Projects Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Roster
- Salary Sacrificing
- Camp Accommodation & Meals
- Competitive Rates
Techserve requires experienced underground conveyor supervisors and leading hands to lead teams on long term conveyor projects within the Bowen Basin.
You will be responsible for the provision of effective supervision of work crew to ensure the safety and health of crew members underground, performance and workmanship standards are maintained at high levels and daily project delivery targets are achieved.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in conveyor installation; or conveyor maintenance projects in an underground coal mine
- Previous supervisory experience in underground coal mining roles
- Relevant underground equipment tickets
- Ability to manage day-to-day activities of your crew
- Ability to set and achieve targets and prioritize tasks
- Ability to problem solve on a task level to ensure shift plans are completed safely and in a timely fashion
- Ability to work autonomously / self-directed
- Lead by example and reinforce correct and appropriate behaviours from your crew members and ensure performance standards are maintained.
- Provide accurate daily reporting on plan versus actual progress achieved for the shift, delays, etc.
- Complete workplace inspections, hazard identification, and ensure your crew is working safely and in accordance with site SHMS requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* competency (Underground)
- S123 and G2 qualifications
- Minimum of 3 Years underground coal experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to operating safely
If you have the required skills along with a great work ethic. Send your resume and all supporting documents to: email@example.com
Techserve is a leading provider of contract engineering services and high quality personnel to the mining, resources and industrial sectors worldwide. Established in 2001, the company has grown, diversified and developed into a multi-resourceful and highly skilled organization with three key service offerings.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Supervisors Leading Hands Underground Conveyor will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.