See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Quarry Operator – Quarries (Charlton)
Based at Charlton and reporting to the Quarry Supervisor, they are searching for an experienced Quarry Operator to join there team.
- Compliance with OH&S policies, procedures and legislation’s, which includes participation in site safety meetings;
- Operating sales loader, front end loader, and other quarry mobile plant;
- Operation of processing plants (Wash & Crushing Plants), Weighbridge etc.;
- Labouring duties as required;
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning as required of both mobile and fixed plant.
- Proven ability and experience in quarrying/mining operations;
- Dedicated to working in a zero harm workplace;
- Experience in front end loaders (preferable);
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people;
- Personal drive and results-orientation; and
- Strong safety and environmental awareness.
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Supervisor Quarry Operator Quarries Charlton
“As a matter of courtesy, employees are to advise their manager if they are applying for any internal roles with Boral”
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Supervisor Quarry Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Supervisor Quarry Operator – Quarries (Charlton)