Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Supervisor Mining Jobs Gladstone QLD
$100 – $100+ P/Hr, Contract Work
WorkPac are searching for an experienced Open Cut Supervisor/Examiner for a coal mine site based in Central Queensland. This position will initially be short-term with potential for the contract to be extended. If you’ve got your S1, S2 & S3 and G2 qualifications, be sure to shoot them over a resume!
Within this position your duties will include:
- Review / development of the Safety & Health Management System
- Ensure all Statutory Inspections are carried out
- Comply with and enforce the application of the site Policies, Procedures, Practices & Standards
- Participate in Risk Management activities such as JSEA’s
- Participate in and lead safety discussions at pre-start meetings and toolbox talks
- Contribute working knowledge to Review and Development of Standard Operating Procedures
Skills and experience:
- OCE Qualification
- S1, S2 & S3 and G2 and Advanced First Aid– Essential
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Must have previous experience as an OCE
- Must have coal mining experience
Benefits of *Supervisor Mining Jobs Gladstone QLD:
- 7/7 Roster
- Accommodation Provided
- Meals Provided
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why get your Supervisor qualifications?
This Supervisor course will give you the qualifications to help you step up into a more responsible role as a leading hand, Supervisor or a designated Site Safety and Health Representative.
As a S1, S2 & S3 qualified Supervisor, you’re viewed as a trusted manager/team leader. Someone who can be relied upon to get things done as well as someone who knows their job and can manage people in a natural and nonthreatening way.
Supervisor roles also get you ready for much bigger pay cheques!
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.