See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Stockpile Dozer Jobs Moranbah
About the Job:
They are ideally seeking locally based candidates with proven mine site and dozer push experience for these roles. The Stockpile Dozer RII is highly desirable, however, solid coal stockpile experience and Dozer RII (308) is acceptable.
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Have at least RII MPO 308 or 305
- Two years experience in Queensland Open Cut Coal mines
- Have current Drivers Licence
- Be able to pass a medical & Drug and Alcohol screen
- Be clean shaven as this is on an Underground site
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.