See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Skilled Machinery Operators
Engage specialize in recruitment and labour solutions for the Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Building, Construction and Mining sectors of Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLES:
Engage are currently seeking expressions of interest for suitably qualified Civil Earth works machinery operators for multiple casual positions in the Brisbane region.
- Skid Steer
- Road roller
- Dump Truck
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated experience and ticketed to operate at least one type of machinery from the above list.
- Construction white card. (Essential)
- High Risk Work Licence (Essential)
- MC, HC or HR Truck Licence (Desirable)
* Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more information please contact:
- Phone: 07 3716 6600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: https://engage.foundu.com.au/register/employee
NOTE: When you apply for this job Skilled Machinery Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to Apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Skilled Machinery Operators Casual Positions – Brisbane
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver