SHUT DOWN Boilermakers / Fitters / Riggers – Chinchilla QLD
Celotti Workforce is currently seeking experienced Boilermakers, Fitters and Riggers for Shut Down work in Chinchilla.
FIFO AVAILABLE for Shut Down
- Excellent Pay Rates $$$
- Meals & Accommodation INCLUDED
- Multiple Positions Available APPLY NOW!!
Start Thursday 10/5/2018 for 7 day shut down. You will be working 12 hrs per day.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- Trade Qualification – Boilermaker or Fitter
- Experienced and Licensed Riggers and/or Scaffolders (Intermediate minimum)
- Current Confined Space
- 2 recent & relevant references
- Motivated & self-driven individual
- Punctual, reliable, energetic and physically fit
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. They seek the highest caliber candidates for there assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in select sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employer. They believe in strength through diversity. They are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for positions.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on ****@celotti.com.au
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Shutdown Mining Boilermakers Fitters Riggers Chinchilla QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction