Shutdown Fitter/Boilermaker Jobs Mackay
Pay rates will be between $46 – $55 + penalties and superannuation paid on all hours.
Black Wolf Field Services are currently seeking Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers for multiple shutdowns across Queensland. These Positions will be FIFO/DIDO with meals and camp accommodation provided for the duration of the shutdown. You must be based in Queensland to be considered for Shutdown Fitter/Boilermaker Jobs Mackay.
Requirements for the Job:
- Relevant Trade Qualification in Mechanical Fitting/Boiler Making
- Sound mechanical aptitude in fixed plant and equipment
- Generic Glencore/BMA Core Inducted
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (statement on Attainment)
- Experience working within the QLD mining industry
- C class driver’s licence
- Confined Space & Working at Heights Certificates
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Be safety focused and committed to keeping yourself and others safe
About the Company:
The Black Wolf Field Services team have extensive experience providing Labour Hire and delivering safety compliant projects in mining, gas, construction and heavy industries within Australia.
They are fully committed to the Safety and Health of their employees, contractors and visitors and they deliver industry-leading health and safety standards throughout their operations.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.